NEW vented women’s wildland fire pants, designed with Xvent Technology (patent pending) and built to fit the contours of a woman’s body. For years, women had to wear wildland fire pants that were designed specifically for men, making them a poor, uncomfortable fit. Recognizing the need for all fire fighters to have gear that fits properly and allows for maximum cooling during the toughest assignments, Coaxsher™ went through several versions, working closely with women firefighters to find the perfect balance that allows for maximum movement and comfort.
Breathable: “Xvent” technology provides air flow keeping your body cool.
Comfortable: Designed to fit the contours of a woman’s body.
Fit & Mobility: Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility.
Durable: Double reinforced in high-stress areas for excellent durability.
- Patent Pending “XVent” Technology makes these pants the “coolest” period.
- Designed to contour a woman’s body.
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit.
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility.
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas provides great durability.
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life.
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Hook & Loop and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field.
- Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications.
- Material: 7oz. Tecasafe Plus
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® NOMEX® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 23 oz. / 1.44 lbs. / 0.65 kg.
- Certified to Meet the Requirements of CAL/OSHA Regulation 3406 (c) (1)
- Dual Certified to current NFPA 1977 & 1975 Specifications