Designed for the hard working women of the world, the Women’s Alpha Jacket offers the same great details of the men’s counterpart. The Alpha is known for its heavy-duty, wind-resistant and water-repellent warmth. The permanent protection won’t melt, drip, or support combustion in the air. It cannot be washed out or worn away.
Fleece Laundering Tips: For best performance, wash before wearing.
- Inherently fire and arc resistant fleece
- Breathable with 2 times more wind resistance
- Wind resistant fleece retains body heat and provides protection from the elements
- Drop-tail rear hem and longer sleeves for extra coverage
- Zippered chest and hand warmer pockets, two inner cargo pockets
- Contoured design for a woman’s fit
- Durable wash and wear performance
- UV fade resistant
- CAT 4, Arc Rating 40 cal/cm2
- Cal Fire Approved
- NFPA 70E (Standard for Electricity Safety in the Workplace)
- NFPA 2112 (Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire)