- Online – Rest assured that Wildland Warehouse has hired the best professionals and has taken every precaution to protect your credit card by using state-of-the-art secure order processing. Your payment information is secured using 2048-bit SHA256RSA encryption technology during processing. After your order has been received by us, your payment information is automatically purged from our on-line systems so it cannot be retrieved or re-used by anyone else. At this time, we only accept credit card payment for orders being shipped to the US or Canada.
- Printed Order Form – Line Order Form Adobe PDF and order via:
- Mail: with check, or money order, or Government Voucher (Federal, State, County, or Local Governmental Entity) to Wildland Warehouse, P.O. Box 425, Blairstown, NJ, 07825.
- Fax: Send your order form to 908-362-6236.
- Phone – Call in your order to 1-866-WILDLAND (945-3526)
Please Note: NJ State sales tax will be automatically added to any order for goods that are shipped to the State of NJ. Clothing, out-of-state sales, and Government Sales are sales tax exempt.
Methods of Payment
- Online – Visa, Master Card, and Discover Card are accepted. Please note, if you place an order online, your credit card will automatically be charged at the time of ordering.
- Mail – Visa, Master Card, Discover Card, Money Order, Government Voucher (Federal, State, County, or Local Governmental Entity), and personal or company checks are accepted. (NOTE – personal or company checks shall be held for 5-10 days prior to shipment being released.)
- Fax – Visa, Master Card, Discover Card are accepted.
- Phone – Visa, Master Card, Discover Card are accepted.
Our standard shipping methods are UPS Ground, Fed-Ex Ground and USPS Priority Mail. Orders placed online will be shipped via one of these carriers at our discretion. If a PO Box is specified as the shipping address, your order may be delayed in shipping. If faster shipping is required, please call 866.945.3526 with the exact items and quantities that you are looking to order, and we can give you a quote on 3-Day, 2nd Day and Overnight shipping options.
At this time we can only accept online orders from the United States. We can accept orders from Canada via phone or email. We can also accept other international orders, however we require payment via wire transfer for shipping locations outside of the US and Canada.
Additional Shipping charges may apply for large, heavy items such as hand tools. Additional shipping charges may also apply for shipments to Hawaii and Alaska.
Customer is responsible for any and all additional charges incurred due to incomplete or incorrect shipping address information, including any changes of address made after the order has been shipped.
Since it is our goal to only provide you with the highest quality US-made goods and products, we will gladly administer all our manufacturers’ warranties from up to a lifetime warranty. Please call us at 1-866-WILDLAND and discuss your warranty claim before shipping your product back.
We are striving for 100% customer satisfaction, so give us a call first and let’s see what we can work out.
We do accept size exchanges on most items as long as the item is still in new condition, has the original tags attached, and has not been laundered or worn. All goods returned for any reason require a Return Goods Authorization Number (RGA#) prior to your shipping. This may be obtained by calling, FAX, or e-mail.
- Any returns must be received within 30 days, or will be subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- Returns more than 60 days past the invoice date will be accepted for Store Credit only.
- Customer is to pay for shipping on any exchanges past 30 days from the invoice date.
All Shipping Claims, Damage Shipments, or Shortages must be reported to Wildland Warehouse within 48hrs of shipment delivery.
Your Account/Order Status/Wishlists
After you place your first order with us, you will receive a username and password which you may use to check the status of your order, create wishlists, and quickly move through the checkout process the next time you place an order.