- Engine – 2.3 hp Solo 2-cycle high performance with CD breakerless ignition, Nikasil treated cylinder walls.
- Fuel Mixture – 24:1
- Suction/Discharge – 1-1/2″ NPSH
- Working pressure – 82 psi when using a 3/16″ nozzle.
- GPM – 69 gpm free flow / 9.4 gpm when using a 3/16″ nozzle
- Maximum lift – 160 feet
- Weight – 16.8 lbs.
- The single-stage, detachable, clutch-controlled foam-compatible pump is bolted to the engine.
- Unique clutch drive system yields super easy and reliable starts/warm up, and automatically shuts off water flow while idling.
- Integral fuel tank w/built-in primer allows for up to one hour running time: optional remote fuel kit available.
- Easy pull starting, with detachable rewind starter for emergency rope start.
- Standard mercury style fuel quick-connect fitting.
- Manual prime.
- This is a high performance, lightweight centrifugal pump with good stability and a low center of gravity.
- Available Accessories Include: Remote Fuel Kit, Tool Kit, Backpack Board, and Hand priming Pump