- Engine – 10 hp Solo 2-cycle equipped with electronic ignition, electronic over-speed protection cut-out switch, spark arrester, and muffler heat shield.
- Fuel mixture 24:1
- Suction – 2″ NPSH / Discharge – 1-1/2″ NPSH
- Working pressure – 280 psi when using a ¼” nozzle.
- GPM – 90 gpm free flow / 31 gpm when using a ¼” nozzle
- Maximum lift – 550 feet
- Weight – 56 lbs.
- The 4-stage foam-compatible pump is coupled to the engine with a one piece stainless steel clamp.
- Easy pull starting, with detachable rewind starter for emergency rope start.
- Standard mercury style fuel quick-connect fitting.
- Manual prime.
- U.S.D.A. qualified to meet Specification 5100-274C
- This is a high pressure/high performance pump capable of moving water over long distances or high lifts over rugged terrain
Please note: This item not available for online purchasing. Please call for pricing and purchasing information.