Fabric: Advance Nomex® w/1050° heat rating
- Weight – 2.1 oz.
- Comes with one XCAPER® professional filter.
- Breathing port is made of Nomex knitted hood material w/1050° heat rating.
- Machine washable in cold water.
- One filter will last 8-12 hours in a wildland fire working environment.
- Detachable elastic head strap.
- Strapping system secures mask and filter to wearer’s head, assuring that the mask will not slip down in any type of condition.
- Brush Pro® Mask is lined with blue Indura® Ultra Soft® cloth with a hydro Ione finish which helps to wick moisture from wearer’s face and prevents transfer of radiant heat to the skin.
- Highly versatile mask is excellent for wildland firefighting and perfect for structural overhaul/mop-up.
- Sleek design makes it comfortable to wear, even in hot climates.
- Color: Yellow