The True North Wildland Pant (Pro) is constructed from Nomex® FR fabric. It offers a high-performance fit for a full range of motion and prevents snagging. The durable build prevents rips and tears while working in heavy brush while fully adjustable ankle straps keep dirt out and allows the pant to sit comfortably with boots.
- New for 2020 – performance fit for a full range of motion
- Inherent flame resistance
- NFPA 1977 certified garment
- Tru-fit™ micro adjustable waist band for a custom fit
- Extra large gusseted cargo pockets with hook & loop closure. Designed to prevent snagging.
- Fully adjustable ankle straps with hook and loop to keep dirt out
- Self locking full metal zipper
- Slash-style front pockets for easy access
- Large back pockets with flap and hook and loop closure
- Heavy duty bar tacks at stress points for rugged wear
- This pant trusted materials combine with innovative features
- Materials: Nomex® Fabric
- Weight: 7.0 oz/sq. yd
- certification: NFPA 1977