Call Us for Orders of 4 or more! Additional shipping charges may apply
- Two cutting/scraping edges 8.6″ wide.
- One trenching/grubbing edge 4.25 inches wide.
- Four extra-wide rugged teeth for raking.
- Head is fastened to mounting plate by means of a 1″ long 1/2″ diameter tempered steel bolt, and is locked in position by 4 evenly-placed ¼” tempered steel lugs.
- 8″ long ferrule is welded directly to head mounting plate.
- 50″ long hardwood handle is pressure fitted to ferrule and held in place with a rivet.
- Heavy-duty multi-purpose tool: can be used for trenching/cutting, scraping, and raking.
To our Valued Customers: As of June 1st, 2016 FedEx has decreased the maximum length for Additional Handling Fee from 60 inches to 48 inches. The additional charge is $10.50. On June 6th, 2016 UPS followed suit. As of June 15th, 2016 item purchased from Wildland Warehouse will included such charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please Call for a quote on exact shipping costs.