Additional Shipping & Handling Charges May Apply
Single-bit Camp Axe (2lb head)
Additional shipping charges may apply
- 2. lb. Dayton axe head outfitted with a 14″ curved hickory handle.
- One handed hatchet ideal for camping and easily packable.
- Forged tool steel head.
- Hand sharpened, tapered bit for cutting and light splitting.
- ANSI Standards call for bit hardness of Rc 45-60, at least ½ inch back from the cutting edge. Council Tool internal standards call for tempered bit hardness of Rc 48-55 and we target 1-1/4 inches from the cutting edge. The poll and eye walls are not hardened and remain in the as forged condition.
- Head coated with boiled Linseed Oil over the as forged finish.
- 14″ curved American hickory handle.
- The interior detail of the eye is tapered and allows for a strong mechanical bond.
- Head is heat treated for edge-holding and toughness.
- General purpose axe for cutting wood and driving wooden stakes.
- Made in the U.S.A.
Item #: 503201
Leather Work Gloves
Item #: 011701
Sight Shield Sawyer’s Goggles
Item #: 179102
Item #: 302804