• 6-point ESRTSL ratchet style suspension.
• 3 goggle clips.
• 4 reflective stripes.
• Underbrim shade.
• VELCRO® Brand fasteners for mounting of Nomex shroud.
• Meets NFPA 1977-98 Standards.
Please select your helmet color.
BACKDRAFT are the new high technology fire fighting goggles that are compact, high performance and comfortable. Fully sealed and able to withstand the most extreme conditions (heat and abrasion), BACKDRAFT provides safety and protection. With its double, high strength, fog resistant PLATINUM coating and its optional optical insert, BACKDRAFT is concentrated innovation.
Prevents Blisters! An inexpensive option in a truly comfortable fire glove that can be worn for long periods of time without hand fatigue, discomfort or blistering.
• Certified compliant, NFPA 1977, 2016 edition
• Reversed seams minimize chafing and virtually eliminate the development of blisters when worn for extended periods
• Sturdy, easy-to-use stainless steel buckle on snugger strap assures very good dexterity
• Specially treated cow leather stays soft and pliable after drying
• Can be worn for long periods without hand fatigue or discomfort
• Special thumb design increases comfort and ease of donning and doffing
• Kevlar® thread used throughout for secure seams
The Dual Certified Coverall meets NFPA 1977/1951 requirements and is an economical garment that combines all the great features you’ll find in Wildland and 911 Extrication gear, and then some!
• Outershell: 6.5oz Defender M Gold Woven Rip-Stop (FR Rayon – 65%, P-Aramid – 25%, Nylon – 10%)
• Elasticized Cuffs with Beefy Take-Up Straps
• Vertical Back Pleats
• 2×3.5×8 Radio Pocket on Left Chest
• Mic Strap above Radio Pocket
• 5×5 Spade Pocket with flap on Right Chest
• Elasticized Waist with adjustable Take-Up Straps
• Side Slash Pocket
• Pass thru pockets with Snap closure
• 2x10x10 Expansion Pockets
• (2) 6.5×8 Rear Internal Seat Pockets with Flaps
• Black Ara-Shield Knee Reinforcements
• 18” High-Temp Black Delrin YKK Leg Zippers
• 3M™ Scotchlite™ Segmented Reflective Material for enhanced visibility
• LazerMax™ Trim on outside Arm and Body/Leg seams
• 2200 cubic inch capacity. (18" x 13" x 9.5").
• Sized and fitted specifically for wildland gear.
• Will hold a full set of wildland gear plus helmet, fire shelter, and boots.
• Separate mesh compartment for boots allows them to dry and helps to keep the other gear clean.
• Heavy duty zippers and adjustable buckle straps help keep gear secure.
• 2" web handles support the weight of the bag's contents.
Wildland Firefighter T-shirt (#010005-1)
The Dual Certification Coveralls Package comes with a gear bag to store your PPE!
There are no reviews yet.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.