Call Us for Orders of 4 or more!
Additional shipping charges may apply
- Hand crafted highly sharpened tempered steel head.
- Head width – 7″
- 3 1/2″ long ferrule is welded directly to head.
- Head is pressure fitted to handle, and held in place with both a rivet and an adhesive.
- 40″ hickory wood curved handle.
- Designed by a hotshot crew for heavy-duty hand line construction.
- Ideal tool for use in dense organic soils and matted root systems (e.g. ericaceous shrub roots).
To our Valued Customers: As of June 1st, 2016 FedEx has decreased the maximum length for Additional Handling Fee from 60 inches to 48 inches. The additional charge is $10.50. On June 6th, 2016 UPS followed suit. As of June 15th, 2016 item purchased from Wildland Warehouse will included such charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.