Rogue Double-Bladed Hoe Fiberglass Handle
- Hand crafted highly sharpened tempered steel head has both an adze-style blade and a pick-style blade.
- Adze-style blade is 5 1/2″ wide and sharpened on three sides.
- Pick-style blade is 1″ wide.
- 6″ long ferrule is welded directly to head.
- Head is pressure fitted to handle, and held in place with both a rivet and an adhesive.
- 48″ ash wood straight handle.
- Basically a really heavy-duty combi-type tool with a “fixed head design”.
To our Valued Customers: As of June 1st, 2016 FedEx has decreased the maximum length for Additional Handling Fee from 60 inches to 48 inches. The additional charge is $10.50. On June 6th, 2016 UPS followed suit. As of June 15th, 2016 item purchased from Wildland Warehouse will include such charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.Please Call for a quote on exact shipping costs.