- Hand crafted highly sharpened tempered steel head has both an adze-style blade and a pick-style blade.
- Adze-style blade is 5 1/2″ wide and sharpened on three sides.
- Pick-style blade is 1″ wide.
- 6″ long ferrule is welded directly to head.
- Head is pressure fitted to handle, and held in place with both a rivet and an adhesive.
- 48″ ash wood straight handle.
- Basically a really heavy-duty combi-type tool with a “fixed head design”.
Additional Shipping Charges Apply to This Item Due to it’s size and/or weight. Please Call for a quote on exact shipping costs.