Performs under the most demanding conditions. This is the ultimate in precision sighting compass.
Special features include:
- Cover/latch protects compass dial/face when not in use.
- Split-sighting mirror for superior accuracy when navigating on distant landmarks.
- 1:24,000, 1:25,000, and 1:50,000 scales for use when working with topographic maps.
- 1/20-inch and millimeter rules for mapping.
- Silicone feet for gripping.
- Geared declination setting on bottom.
- Convenient, easy to use bevel and grip.
- Clinometer for measuring angles of inclination.
- Map magnifier.
- Luminous point.
- Cover clip/lanyard with adjustable slider and screwdriver (for setting declination)
- 2° graduations.
Size: 4″ x 2.5″
Wgt.: 2.4 oz.