The Propper® Dual-Compliant Wildland Station Pants is built as a typical wildland “brush pants” and specifically designed to also meet strict stationwear standards. When the wildfires migrate from the forest, you’ll be ready to fight. Made of DuPont Nomex®, this lightweight and breathable pant has no chemical finish which makes them flame resistant (FR). The FR properties are built right into the fabric itself and will never wash out or wear away.
- 6.0 oz Synergy® Pro fabric blend of 93% Teijinconex Neo, 5% twaron, 2% anti-static fibers in a plain weave that resists melting, dripping and burning.
- UL certified to NFPA® 1977 & 1975
- Sewn to military specification 5100-92M JAN 2010
- Designed for dual-use as wildland “greens” and stationwear
- Certified for use by the USDA Forest Service
- Excellent durability and resistance to abrasion and tears
- Superior moisture management due to proprietary wicking technology that spreads moisture for improved evaporation
- Button/self-locking Nomex® zipper-fly closure with internal storm flap
- Excellent colorfastness even after multiple industrial laundries
- Pleated knees
- Extra deep front slash pockets
- Bar-tack reinforcement in all stress areas
- No melt, no drip, no burn
Exceed department safety guidelines and maintain your professional look with these rugged and comfortable station uniform pants.