See Drop Down for available sizes and quantities
Our high performance top gives you the ability to regulate your core temperature on the fly using the front ventilation zip. On cold days this versatile shirt can be worn easily under outer layers to provide that critical extra warmth. Four-way stretch FR fabric provides ultimate in next-to-skin comfort that breathes, wicks perspiration and dries in a flash. Features include flat-lock seams to eliminate chafe and inherent odor control.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying base layer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Zip-neck for easy climate control with draft flap and zipper garage. Neckline is soft next to skin
- Raglan sleeves put seams out of the way of harnesses or pack straps
- Side seams are positioned forward for added comfort
- Straight hem cut long so it stays tucked in
- Inherently FR, protection for the life of the garment.
- Protection HRC1, Arc Rating 6.6 EBT
- Made in Canada
Polartec® Power Dry® FR Fabric – 66% Modacrylic, 29% Rayon, 5% Spandex (7.5 oz)