Formerly the “Wind Creek” the EAGLE has landed
The EAGLE is the largest of the firefighter tents and features everything you need for camping, whether you are with your family or fighting fires. The patented Catoma Speedome frame features exclusive hinged poles made from solid fiberglass for extra strength and quick set-up. The poles and tent are connected so there is no need to worry about any lost poles. The specially made fly includes a light reflective material on the outside to keep the tent from getting too hot while set up during the day. The other side of the fly is coated and seam taped for waterproof camping. The 66″ hexagonal floor plan gives you more than enough room to sleep three plus gear.
- Sleeps: 3-4
- Hex floor size: 9′ x 11′
- Center height: 72″
- Weight: 16 lbs.
- Patented Catoma frame system.
- Goes up in seconds.
- Tub floor with extra heavy water repellent.
- Reversible fly with silver coat heat reflection.
- Heavy duty taped seams for floor and walls.
- Storage pockets and gear loft.
- NOTE: This is a “special order” item. We do not keep these in stock; Estimate ship is usually 2-4 weeks