- Upper: Black Prime WATERPROOF, FLAME, and Cut-Resisting Leather, 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cambrelle® / Sympatex® WATERPROOF Barrier. Blood Borne Pathogen Compliant.
- Insole: Dual Density Polyurethane Removable Footbed
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Steel Triple Ladder Shank
- Outsole: Vibram® FIRE and ICE Slip Reisting Sole
Flexible L-Protection Puncture-Resisting Insole Material. Two Row Padded Leather Top. Shaft Vapor Exhaust Vents. This footwear meets the requirements of NFPA 1999, Standard on Protective clothing for Emergency Medical Operations, 2008 Edition. This wildland fire fighting protective footwear meets the requirements of NFPA 1977, Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting, 2005 Edition. ASTM F 2413/05 M/I/75/C/75 COMPOSITE SAFETY TOE. Electrical Hazard. Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA/Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard. 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material – High Visibility Piping.
***NOTE: These boots are not stocked. Closeout Boots are Non-Returnable and Cannot Be Exchanged. All Sales are Final.
- Laces are 72″ (For Men’s Size 10 1/2)