Fabric: Nomex®/Lenzing FR® (Comfort-Plus) blend (approx. 8 oz./sq. yd.)
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2000.
- Flame resistant.
- Knitted blend allows approx. 130% stretch for maximum stretch and recovery.
- Calendared to minimize laundry shrinkage.
- Composed of two layers throughout.
- Seamed from top of face opening to bottom back then cover-stitched for extra strength.
- Face opening is circular (4.6″ to 5.6″ diam.) & serged w/x-heavy duty 1/2″ wide elastic around perimeter.
- Face opening stretches a full 16″ for easy donning and snug fit around face of SCBA mask.
- Face opening maintains original shape after repeated launderings.
- Bottom edge of hood is bound with self-material bias binding.
- Shoulders are countered on each side allowing hood to lie flat on chest and back for maximum coverage.
- One size fits all.
- Color: off-white