Fabric: Carbon/High Strength Aramid blend (approx. 6.5 oz/sq yd.)
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2000.
- Flame resistant.
- Knitted blend allows approx. 200% stretch for maximum stretch and recovery.
- Calendared to minimize laundry shrinkage.
- Composed of two layers throughout.
- For a contoured fit, the hood is seamed from top of face opening to back of head then cover-stitched for extra strength.
- Face opening is circular (4.6″ to 5.6″ diam.) & serged w/x-heavy duty 1/2″ wide elastic around perimeter.
- Face opening stretches a full 16″ for easy donning and snug fit around face of SCBA mask.
- Face opening maintains original shape after repeated launderings.
- Bottom edge of hood is bound with self-material bias binding.
- Gusset added at side seams to provide complete shoulder coverage and smoother drape.
- One size fits all.
- Color: black