- Developed for Wildland Firefighting, Incident Command operations, and other Homeland Security activities
- Constructed of a durable mil-spec nylon mesh exterior (Mil-C-8061) with Dri-Lex® comfort lining
- Fire Shelter pouch attaches to back of vest and conveniently swings and re-attaches under right arm when entering a vehicle. Fire Shelter pouch is completely detachable
- Left front features an adjustable radio attachment (fits Bendix/King and smaller digital radios), an adjacent cell phone pocket with pen holders, and a left shoulder GPS/compass pouch
- A multi-purpose utility pouch (5”W x 1½”D x 5”H) is located beneath the radio attachment.
- Mod-U-Lox Pouch Attachment System is located next to utility pouch on left side of vest. Enables the addition of numerous accessory pouches sold separately.
- Right front of the vest has two zippered, gusseted utility pockets
- Side adjustments accommodate a wide range of body sizes.
- A concealed zippered pouch is located on the inside of the left front panel
- Hydration compartment accepts a 100-ounce bladder (bladder Storm sold separately).
- The modular back design allows quick attachment of our Fusee Pouch (Z100-A) and our Personal Effects Pouch (Z100-B) (each sold separately)
- Fits up to 50” chest
- Also available: Z100-H Fits chest 50”and greater