HAIX® Secura Liner®
- Footwear inner liner which will never pull out or wrinkle up over time; lining is firmly secured and sealed along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
HAIX® Climate System
- HAIX Climate system with Micro-Dry lining releases hot air through vent holes at the top of the boot, keeping the foot cool in all conditions.
Protective Toe Cap
- Anatomically formed and well-padded steel protective toe cap.
- Para-aramid cut protection
Puncture Resistant Midsole
- Puncture resistant, non-metallic, to meet ASTM F2413-11 and CAN/CSA Z195-2014 standard for personal protection – protective footwear. Combined with the insole.
- Non-woven insole absorbs sweat and moisture.
- Velour leather, hydrophobic, and breathable
- GORE-TEX® footwear, 4 layers with inner Cambrelle lining, abrasion resistant, softly padded with functional non-woven fabric. Waterproof, breathable, and chemical resistant.
- Sturdy VIBRAM rubber/PU anti-slip sole with rugged profile, abrasion-proof. The lightweight PU cushioning guarantees excellent impact absorption and proper toe-to-heel movement. The non-marking outer sole is resistant to heat, oil and gasoline.
- Anatomically formed, quick change, machine washable insert with excellent moisture absorption and quick drying qualities.
HAIX® 2-Zone Lacing
- Two Zone Lacing System allows the wearer to ‘lock-off’ the fit on the bottom section of the boot, while adjusting the top section.
- Anti-friction lacing elements, no side seams, sturdy sole edge, with rubber toe and heel protection for prolonged service life, soft, close fitting leg cuff to prevent debris from entering boot, reflective elements at ankle and heel
- Laces are 83″ to 87″ Long (Depending on boots size)
Haix Airpower XR-1 Wildland/EMS Boot
Item #: 070802
Darn Tough Merino Wool Full Cushion Sock
Item #: 076903
Haix Protector Prime
Item #: 070803-Black
Airpower XR200 Forestry Boot
Item #: 070808
Haix Quarter Sock
Item #: 070804
Item #: 190908
Boots Ship within 2-4 business days