FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- 3½” high Alpine style collar. 3″ hanger loop at neck.
- Two-way self-locking Zytel FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape extends to top of collar and is lockstitch set for extra strength and durability. Self-fabric storm flap covers zipper and secures shut with intermittent hook and loop system.
- Raglan designed sleeve allows for ease of movement.
- Gusseted sleeve cuff incorporates a multiple closure system of adjustable hook and loop tabs.
- Radio pocket on left chest with hook and loop flap closure. Microphone holder loop is set above the pocket flap.
- Front pockets have permanently flame resistant pocket bags and are extra deep and contoured.
- Two rear patch style pockets with hook and loop flap closure.
- Two large cargo pockets with pleat on front of pocket are located at the mid-thigh and secured with hook and loop flap closure.
- Leg outseams and seat seams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to eliminate seam failure.
- Multiple cuff closure system comprised of hook and loop tabs through metal box ring to adjust take up.
- 2” wide Flame Resistant Retro Reflective Lime/Yellow with Silver Stripe (triple trim) is sewn around mid-bicep and across shoulders in back.
- U.L. Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1977 standard on ProtectiveClothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current edition). Requirements for Cal-OSHA Title 8 GISO Sections 3406 (c)(1) and/or 3410(d)(1).
Nomex – 6 oz. Nomex IIIA plain weave is a blend of 93% Nomex, 5% Kevlar, and 2% Anti-Stat. This is a lightweight inherently FR fabric that has stood the test of time in the fire service industry. This fabric meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 standards for Wildland Firefighting.