A Good Pack Gets Better
Major design upgrades include zip-closed side pockets, thicker padding in the belt and harness, and much more.
The Most versatile Fire Pack on the market. Our load swallowing 2200 cu in gear bag, combined with the trap pocket and lash down loops, means you can take it all with you when you’re working the line.
With two quick zips you can drop the gear bag and carry just the essentials – 100oz. hydration bladder, fire shelter, fusees, and all the gear you can stuff in the 300 cu in stash pocket. So whether you’re working near equipment or out in the wilderness, the Firefly does it all.
This pack is NFPA 1977 approved.
“The Firefly carries the best of any fire pack I have tried in the last 20 or so years. It is one of the few packs that carries close to the body and stays put! (Nick A., Service Forester, Massachusetts DCR)
With two quick zips you can drop the gear bag and carry just the essentials – 100oz. hydration reservoir, fire shelter, fusees, and all the gear you can stuff in the 300 cu in stash pocket. So whether you’re working near equipment or out in the wilderness, the Firefly does it all
Now offers superior ergonomic support harness for comfort and true MOLLE system compatibility on the hip belt that confirms to the 1″ MOLLE webbing standard.
- SCS patented load-trapping suspension
- Quick-Zip Removable gear bag
- 100oz (3L) Hydration pocket (reservoir not included)
- Removable New Generation Fire Shelter case (attach to pack or belt)
- Side Pockets hold two 1L Bottles
- 18 Fusee carrying capacity
- 3/4″ dual density foam padding in hip belt & harness
- Ventilated mesh back plate to allow more breath ability
- Dimensions: 16″ x 10″ x 6.5″
|Capacity:||2500 cu in|
|Materials:||1000D Cordura®, Nylon Webbing, #10 & #8 YKK® Zipper, 3M Reflective Tape, Nylon Hardware|
|Sizes:||Small or Standard (Harness/Hipbelt)|
Red – Item: FF213