Dual Certification meets NFPA 1977 Wildland and 1951 Technical Rescue.
Dual Certification Coveralls 6.5 oz Defender Gold Rip Stop with Reflective Trim
$469.99 – $599.99
The Dual Certified Coverall meets NFPA 1977/1951 requirements and is an economical garment that combines all the great features you’ll find in Wildland and 911 Extrication gear, and then some!
- Outershell: 6.5oz Defender M Gold Woven Rip-Stop (FR Rayon – 65%, P-Aramid – 25%, Nylon – 10%)
- Stand Up Overlapping Collar
- 2-Piece Set-In Sleeves
- Elasticized Cuffs with Beefy Take-Up Straps
- Vertical Back Pleats
- 2×3.5×8 Radio Pocket on Left Chest
- Mic Strap above Radio Pocket
- 5×5 Spade Pocket with flap on Right Chest
- Elasticized Waist with adjustable Take-Up Straps
- Side Slash Pocket
- Pass thru pockets with Snap closure
- 2x10x10 Expansion Pockets
- (2) 6.5×8 Rear Internal Seat Pockets with Flaps
- Black Ara-Shield Knee Reinforcements
- 18” High-Temp Black Delrin YKK Leg Zippers
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Segmented Reflective Material for enhanced visibility
- LazerMax™ Trim on outside Arm and Body/Leg seams
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.