- NFPA 1977
- NFPA 70E
- Certified to comply with CAL/OSHA Regulation 34056(c)(1) Federal test 191 Method 2903.2
Optimized for mobility, the innovative True North Gear design makes it easier to move when working on a steep side-slope, while reducing chaffing at the same time. Durability has been worked into every detail of the design and construction to ensure a long service life. Made from flame-resistant Nomex® IIIA, the pants feature multiple pockets including two well-sized rear pockets, snag-proof side cargo pockets, and front wrangler-style pockets with a reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Tru-Fit micro-adjustable elastic waist band for a custom fit.
- Diamond-gusseted crotch panel for greater range of motion and reduced chaffing.
- Wear-Guard patches on inside of cuffs for maximum durability.
- Engineered cargo pockets prevent snagging
- Fully adjustable ankle straps keep the dirt out.
- Super-Fly self-locking, full-metal zipper.
- Wrangler style front pockets with reinforced patch for clip-knives.
- Seven oversized belt loops for 2″ web belts.
- SM: 25-28 Waist
- MED: 29-32 Waist
- LRG: 33-36 Waist
- XLRG: 37-40 Waist
- 2XLRG: 41-44 Waist
You May Also Like…
Item #: 070801
Haix Quarter Socks
Item #: 076901
Dragon Slayer Wildland Nomex Shirt
Item #: 010201
Smokejumper “Last Chance” Belt
Item #: 079501
Airlock Wildland Belt
Item #: 123102
Pant Leg Straps
Item #: 014901