• 6-point ESRTSL ratchet style suspension.
• 3 goggle clips.
• 4 reflective stripes.
• Underbrim shade.
• VELCRO® Brand fasteners for mounting of Nomex shroud.
• Meets NFPA 1977-98 Standards.
Please select your helmet color.
BACKDRAFT are the new high technology fire fighting goggles that are compact, high performance and comfortable. Fully sealed and able to withstand the most extreme conditions (heat and abrasion), BACKDRAFT provides safety and protection. With its double, high strength, fog resistant PLATINUM coating and its optional optical insert, BACKDRAFT is concentrated innovation.
These leather driver’s gloves feature an added leather wrist strap to cinch them tight. Each glove is sewn with an inset, keystone thumb and bound at the cuff with leather.
• Unlined Premium Golden grain cowhide.
• Leather pull strap with metal buckle for adjustable fit
• Keystone thumb.
• Reinforcing palm patch
Please select a size for your work gloves.
Combining the comfort you need with the toughness you depend on, this shirt blends trusted materials with innovative features. You will appreciate the attention to detail in the construction of the stand-up collar for complete neck coverage, and the addition of a mic-clip tab on the front of the shirt. There is also a zippered chest pocket with a port in the back to allow headphones to be connected inside the shirt to reduce snagging. It is designed with a tailored fit and extra-long, square-cut tails for maximum mobility and comfort. Made from flame-resistant Tecasafe Plus, the Brush Shirt is NFPA 1977 Certified.
Optimized for mobility, the innovative True North Gear design makes it easier to move when working on a steep side-slope, while reducing chaffing at the same time. Durability has been worked into every detail of the design and construction to ensure a long service life. Made from flame-resistant Nomex® IIIA, the pants feature multiple pockets including two well-sized rear pockets, snag-proof side cargo pockets, and front wrangler-style pockets with a reinforced patch for clip-knives.
Color: Spruce Green
• 2200 cubic inch capacity. (18" x 13" x 9.5").
• Sized and fitted specifically for wildland gear.
• Will hold a full set of wildland gear plus helmet, fire shelter, and boots.
• Separate mesh compartment for boots allows them to dry and helps to keep the other gear clean.
• Heavy duty zippers and adjustable buckle straps help keep gear secure.
• 2" web handles support the weight of the bag's contents.
FREE T-SHIRT WITH YOUR ORDER!