Unfortunately these are currently sold out and out of stock. Current lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks. May we recommend you try sku #019202 Nomex or #019201 Advance fabric brush pants, both of which are currently in stock. We thank you for shopping at Wildland Warehouse.
On GSA Advantage! #FC200
“Continue to Push the Boundaries”, that’s a statement you’ll hear day in and day out in the Coaxsher R&D lab. After introducing the CX Wildland Vent Shirt in 2010 we pushed even further into 2011 with the NEW CX Wildland Fire Pants with “Xvent” technology.
The cut and fit of the new CX Wildland Vent Brush Pants are second to none and totally change Wildland PPE. With absolutely stellar fit, leg venting, knee articulation, and seamless crotch (less chafing!) these wildland fire pants keep you protected and comfortable all day long. Carefully thought out design patterns and articulated seams allow these wildland fire pants to move with you not against you. Whether you’re on the fire line or at base camp you will appreciate these pants like no others.
Breathable: “XVent” design provides air flow keeping your lower body cool.
Comfortable: Seamless crotch design minimizes chafing
Fit & Mobility: Articulated areas along with an aggressive cut provide excellent fit and mobility
Durable: Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Patent Pending “Vent” Technology makes these pants the “coolest” period.
- Minimize chafing with our new underside pattern design
- Articulated areas provide excellent comfort and fit
- Aggressively cut for maximum mobility
- Double reinforced in high-stress areas to take the abuse
- Super tough black oxidized YKK fly zipper assures a long life
- Double closure system with Mil-Spec Velcro and melamine button makes a solid closure system which gives redundancy and reliability in the field
- Backed by our 100% Guarantee
- Designed and built to NFPA 1977-2011 specifications
- Material: NOMEX® IIIA, 6.8oz
- NOMEX® CRAQ-SPUN® Thread
- YKK® NOMEX® Zipper Pulls & Tape
- Melamine Buttons
- Mil-Spec Velcro
- Single Needle Tailoring
- Total Weight (Size: L): 26 oz. / 1.63 lbs. / 0.74 kg.
10″ Men’s Wildland Firefighting Boot
Item #: 072102
Darn Tough Merino Wool Full Cushion Sock
Item #: 076903
CX Wildland Vented Brush Pant
Item #: 014621
Smokejumper “Last Chance” Belt
Item #: 079501
Item #: 123102
Pant Leg Straps
Item #: 014901