Council Tool Fire Swatter
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Made in USA.
- Flap is a masticated rubber piece of approximately 1/4′ in diameter x 12″ x 15″.
- Secured to a rectangular steel structure member with a welded stud which is forced into a ferrule.
- Red enamel finish on the metal frame.
- 60″ American ash handle with a ferrule for strength and durability. Overall Length: approximately 6’3″.
- This tool is used to help secure control lines by smothering and extinguishing grass fires.
To our Valued Customers: As of June 1st, 2016 FedEx has decreased the maximum length for Additional Handling Fee from 60 inches to 48 inches. The additional charge is $10.50. On June 6th, 2016 UPS followed suit. As of June 15th, 2016 item purchased from Wildland Warehouse will include such charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.