Council Tool – Fire Rake
- Triangular shaped tool steel cutting teeth (4), specially sharpened and hardened.
- Securely riveted to a tough angle iron structural member.
- Red enamel coating on body, teeth are natural steel finish coated to deter rust.
- Tamp down style handle socket. Can break down easily for storage and handling.
- Four sharp/tempered steel blades, riveted to a 12″ angle iron frame.
- Blades are replaceable.
- Tamp-down style eye can be secured with a nail to prevent twisting.
- 60″ wooden (ash) handle
- Made in USA.
To our Valued Customers: As of June 1st, 2016 FedEx has decreased the maximum length for Additional Handling Fee from 60 inches to 48 inches. The additional charge is $10.50. On June 6th, 2016 UPS followed suit. As of June 15th, 2016 item purchased from Wildland Warehouse will include such charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.