Council Tool (Fire Rake)
- Triangular shaped tool steel cutting teeth (4), specially sharpened and hardened.
- Securely riveted to a tough angle iron structural member.
- Red enamel coating on body, teeth are natural steel finish coated to deter rust.
- Tamp down style handle socket. Can break down easily for storage and handling.
- Four sharp/tempered steel blades, riveted to a 12″ angle iron frame.
- Blades are replaceable.
- Tamp-down style eye can be secured with a nail to prevent twisting.
- 60″ wooden (ash) handle
- Made in USA.
To our Valued Customers: As of June 1st, 2016 FedEx has decreased the maximum length for Additional Handling Fee from 60 inches to 48 inches. The additional charge is $10.50. On June 6th, 2016 UPS followed suit. As of June 15th, 2016 item purchased from Wildland Warehouse will include such charge. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Pack Shack Tool Bag
Item #: 040100
Quick Fist Mini Clamp (2 Pack)
Item #: 517403
Item #: 558804
Wildland NFPA Glove
Item #: 061001
Leather Work Gloves
Item #: 066501