Fabric: Carbon / High Strength Aramid blend (approx. 6.5 oz/sq yd)
- Carbon Shield fabric will not burn.
- Knitted blend allows approx. 200% stretch for maximum stretch and recovery.
- Calendared to minimize laundry shrinkage.
- Composed to two layers throughout.
- Seamed at back then cover-stitched for extra strength.
- Top opening is serged with x-heavy duty 1/2″ wide elastic around the perimeter for a snug fit.
- Bottom edge is bound with self-material bias binding.
- Top is scooped down in front to allow for full vision, and shoulders are contoured on each side allowing the bandanna to lie flat on the chest and back coverage.
- Length at front 10 1/2″.
- Length at back 11-1/2″.
- Protects face and neck from flying embers.
- Easy to don, doff, or just wear around your neck for additional protection and comfort while on the fireline.
- Extremely easy to breathe through while providing comfort similar to that of cotton.
- Absorbs and neutralizes unpleasant odors.
- Will not fade or weaken when exposed to UV rays.
- One size fits all.
- Color: black