Designed in accordance to the U.S. Forest Service Specifications. Generously patterned to allow unrestricted range of motion and comfort. Can be worn by itself as a shirt or layered over your favorite tee as a lightweight jacket.
- Generous cut to allow unrestricted range of motion, comfort and the ability to layer underneath.
- Large breast pockets with hook and loop flap closures.
- Adjustable hook and loop cuff closures which can be worn open for ventilation or secured tightly over gloves when battling a blaze.
- Yellow heavy duty flame resistant melamine button front closures.
- Extra-long square cut tails allow shirt/jacket to be worn either tucked in like a shirt or out like a lightweight jacket.
- Lined collar for better appearance and protection.
- All points of stress are bartacked.
- Heavy weight Nomex thread used throughout.
- Meets or exceeds NFPA 1977 Standard on Protective Clothing and Equipment for Wildland Fire Fighting (Current Edition).
- Compliant with NFPA 70E (Current Edition) – Meeting the performance specifications of ASTM – F-1506 for wearing apparel used by electrical workers exposed to arc and related thermal exposures.
- Meets CAL-OSHA Requirements – Passes Fed. Test 191, Method 5903.2; CAL-OSHA Sections 3406(d).
- Complies with OSHA Rule 29 CFR Part 1910, 269.