7oz Advance Nomex BDU Pants – Limited Stock!!!
One of the best Advance Fabric pants on the market, and we have them! Crafted from the finest materials and designed with the Wildland firefighter in mind. Comfortable, durable and available in a wide variety of waist and inseam sizes.
NFPA Dual-Compliant 1977/1975
- Self-material waistband with elastic back has seven belt loops wide enough to accommodate a two inch wide belt and allows for freedom of movement and optimum comfort.
- ZYTEL FR50 Delrin zipper with Nomex tape front fly closure is lockstitch set for extra strength and durability.
- Corrosion-resistant brass snap at waist is fabric backed so no metal touches skin
- Self fabric reinforced crotch panel is double-needle set for durability.
- Two large pleated cargo pockets are located at the mid-thigh with hook and loop flap closure.
- Leg outseams are sewn with five-thread safety stitch- then top stitched with a double-needle lockstitch to eliminate seam failure.